We are currently dealing with a global engineering and manufacturing company, specializing in electrification, who are looking to expand their rail team by recruiting a contract signaling design auditor to join the signaling design team in Derby. As a Signage Design Auditor, you must be committed to completing projects on time, safely, and on budget. In this role, you must be aware of the use of AutoCAD and MicroStation system tools to enable delivery of designs, help share concepts and expedite the approval process, ultimately saving time and money.
As the Signage Design Reviewer, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Safely verify and validate safety-related signage design deliverables at the principle and system level, adhering to project schedule, budgets and technical requirements
- Verify and validate design deliverables in accordance with railway standards, technical constraints, health and safety regulations and company procedures
- You will lead the signage engineering team to deliver design details on time and on budget
- Manage production, check and approve feasibility and define and design detailed design calculations of signaling principles
- IRSE 1.1.130 Principle Designer License
- IRSE Verifier Designer License 1.1.160
- Previous experience in railway signaling systems
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
As mentioned, this Contract Signage Design Checker position is based in Derby so would be suitable for candidates located in the surrounding area such as Nottingham, Birmingham or Loughborough etc. If this position interests you, please do not hesitate to contact Erin of Critical Project Resourcing.