IIntermediate Revit and AutoCAD draftsman
Intermediate Draftsman for Revit and AutoCAD to assist in the preparation of design and construction development documents for an upscale residential and commercial design company based in Newport Beach, California.
- Assist in the preparation of design presentation material
- Assist in the development of the design and production of construction documents
- Assist in the plan verification correction process
- Assist in the coordination of project consultants including: interior designer, landscape architect, civil engineer, structural engineer, geotechnical engineer, MEP engineers, etc.
- Taking and posting meeting notes
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with Revit and AutoCAD software on residential projects. Hospitality, commerce and / or retail experience useful but not immediately required
- A solid command of Revit and AutoCAD is essential. Additional computer skills with graphic presentation programs like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator are also desirable
- General familiarity with CRC and CBC.
- General familiarity with V-type construction methods and details as well as high-end residential details
- General understanding of geotechnical, civil, structural, MEP and FLS engineering functions sufficient to interact with these consultant disciplines
- Ability to assist the Project Architect, Project Designer and Production Manager to achieve schematic designs via DD and CD with attention to detail and “pride of ownership” in the final work product.
- Must be organized and able to work on multiple projects
- Ability to learn quickly and take direction in a constructive and supportive manner and to help promote a harmonious and positive work environment
- Ability to adapt to existing desktop graphics standards
- Team player capable and willing to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of construction administration protocol.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to take concise meeting notes.
- Sufficient social, professional and interpersonal skills to interact comfortably and effectively with clients, contractors, consultants, as well as internal staff.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …