Littleton, CO, United StatesPlace:
Tue 17 Aug ’21Posted on:
Intergroup Architects, headquartered in Littleton, Colorado, ranks among the top 25 architectural firms in the state. What started out as a hand drawing of three arrows aligned in a circle has become not only the company logo, but the guiding design philosophy of the company – our company only succeeds when all of our efforts are aligned. priority to the client’s idea of the success of the project. Since 1974, Intergroup has thrived on its reputation for focused project processes, excellent customer experiences and exceptional project results. Our culture revolves around family: we treat each other as if we belong to us and we consider your family life as essential as your professional life. Within this firm, you will appreciate: work-life balance, mentoring, collaboration to make your projects successful and opportunities for advancement.
As an experienced member of our team, you will participate in the entire life cycle of your projects. You are a licensed architect with the keen skill of keeping your design plans on time and on budget. You have a passion for process, customer experience and exceptional project results. You’ve worked at a bigger company and are tired of doing the same projects over and over – neither are you willing to wait another 5 years for a move at Principal. If you are looking for a new opportunity to grow professionally, mentor young professionals and contribute to truly remarkable work, let’s talk!
How you will spend your days:
- Development and presentation of project deliverables to our clients
- Actively facilitate meetings with clients to collect, process and develop conceptual designs and preliminary plans
- Work with your project design team to develop construction documents while tracking internal budgets that help ensure profitability goals are met
- Participate and manage the development of preliminary plans -SD through the DD and CD phases using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Take your projects from cradle to grave, manage a small team
- Manage communication with all stakeholders – ensure projects meet expectations, stay on schedule and on budget
- Coach and mentor junior team members as well as intervene to help other teams when needed
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor of Architecture and approximately 5 years of professional experience in commercial architecture with exposure to the entire design lifecycle
- At least one year of project management experience in project management from start to finish
- Advanced proficiency with REVIT and AutoCAD – we also use Sketchup
- In-depth understanding of building codes, building science, construction and experience writing specifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an action-oriented mindset – creative and process-oriented with a focus on customer enjoyment
- Strong communication skills – an active listener, well-expressed and confident presenter
- Naturally autonomous, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can change priorities quickly
- Building strong relationships with your team and clients for exceptional project results is one of your core values
- A desire to be part of a growing business – taking on a variety of interesting projects on an abbreviated path to the main!
What you will enjoy:
- Salary $ 66,000 – $ 84,000 and a range of premium benefits
- Spacious and open work environment and no commute to downtown!
- Walking distance to the light rail, Buck Leisure Center, and charming downtown Littleton
Goldstone Partners helps this stable and growing company find talented professionals who want to be part of an amazing team. Please send us your resume directly to [email protected] Directors only please. Applications are welcome for those who are U.S. citizens or hold a green card.
Back to the task list …