Humphreys & Partners Architects has been providing innovative and high quality architectural planning and design services since 1991. We are an award winning multi-family, mixed-use and hotel / resort design company with extensive experience in high-rise buildings. sky, mid-rise, student, senior, tax credit, affordable, moderate and luxury communities. Based in Dallas, with regional offices in Chicago, Costa Mesa, Houston, New Orleans and Orlando, our talented team of professionals combine artistic talent with diverse experience in all aspects of the architectural process.
Our goal is to provide innovative design solutions for a competitive market. We are committed to creating distinctive designs that suit both the demands of our customers and the needs of the surrounding community. Our work is focused on balancing function, cost and aesthetics to produce excellent and memorable architecture.
We are looking for a Project architect (license) in the Houston, TX area with experience producing architectural designs focused on multi-family and mixed-use residential projects. The Project Architect will manage the daily production of multiple projects and team operations.
- Review and compliance of the document code
- Communicate and coordinate with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to day-to-day business operations
- Ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication and coordination of document preparation with consultants, contractors and team members
- Visits with city officials and clients if necessary
- Review shop drawings, project submissions, etc. for document compliance
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often under tight deadlines
More about you:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture or a related field (construction or engineering)
- 8+ years of professional experience in multi-family, senior citizen or similar architectural projects required
- Must have a professional architectural license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and other software
- Ability to use Revit (is a must), AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D modeling
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, clear and concise
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and suppliers
- Ability to follow up on time
- Positive and motivated attitude for success
- You are passionate about multi-family architecture
- You want to be challenged in new and exciting ways that help you grow professionally
- Salary and bonus in relation to the experience and your contribution to the success of the company
- License and renewal fees, AIA membership and continuing education, subject to qualifications
- 401k and comprehensive medical, dental and visual policies
- Birthday day off
- And much more…
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because we know that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes our business stronger. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to join us in creating great architecture.
View the history of your applications