CHASSO, Switzerland, December 9, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – ProgeSOFT is proud to release progeCAD 2022, the native DWG / DXF CAD for professional drafting with perpetual license solutions. The combination of improved software performance on the new engine and redesigned user interface is at the center of progeCAD 2022 release.
The new version speeds up the overall drawing process by speeding up operations such as opening, regenerating, changing layouts, and snapping to objects. progeCAD 2022 now also has dynamic input on handles, more handles for faster editing, optimized selection operation, faster and smoother transitions with animation when panning, zooming or editing views and a On-the-fly spell checking for multiline, multiline, and table text. Smart restyling and code refactoring of some software components involved the start page, Perspective mode, and the View Manager dialog box. Among the new features, the progeCAD 2022 version also offers in-place text editing in tables which now have numeric rows and alphabetical columns as in AutoCADÂ®; the Sheet Set Manager for better organization and easier access to drawings, and as always new discipline specific features such as the GEO command for geolocation with Bing Maps, RevitÂ® 2021 Import / Attach, and more .
progeCAD Professional is 2D / 3D DWG / DXF CAD software supporting AutoCADÂ® DWG versions 2.5 – 2022 and ensuring full compatibility for sharing DWG / DXF drawing files. Getting started with progeCAD is intuitive for those familiar with AutoCADÂ®. progeCAD Professional does even more organization to improve a professional daily CAD design routine with its additional tools included for free, such as 3D PDF export, PDF to DWG converter, Vectorizer, Block Libraries Manager, plugin EasyArch, the Craftsman Render module, support for multiple file formats for exchanging data with other software applications, and more. progeCAD is the intelligent DWG CAD platform used by engineers, architects, construction professionals, interior designers, real estate developers, product designers, and the list can go on and on.
Some new features of the progeCAD 2022 edition:
- HOME PAGE. The redesigned start page features a sleek and clean interface to provide easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to design template files, recently opened designs as well as online and online resources. learning.
- Dynamic input function on the handles. Dynamic input includes command prompts and measurement guides displayed on screen during drawing and editing (2D and 3D).
- Geolocation with Bing Maps. You can insert geographic location information into a drawing file as a graphic background by specifying the location of a reference point on a map provided by the Bing Maps service. Geographic location information is assigned to a drawing file by capturing part of the Bing online map in an object called a map image and embedding it in the canvas. Maps can be viewed in aerial (terrain), road or mixed form. The command comes with the menu and some useful pop-up ribbons.
- Incremental backup. It updates only the parts of an already saved design file that you have edited, improving save time.
- TABLE and TABLEDIT. AutoCADÂ® such as in-place text editing, number rows and alphabetical columns. New contextual ribbons for tables.
- AutoCADÂ®- Like Solid grips. Use handles to change the size and shape of 3D solids and extruded surfaces.
- Improved 3DConnexion mouse support. All new powerful 3DConnexion devices are now supported.
- Improved table. New table handles. New contextual table ribbons.
- Associative ARRAY. progeCAD can now create associative arrays of multiple editable entities via the properties panel. Now it is extremely easy to dynamically modify a number of elements, rows, columns, angles, rotations, etc.
- SHEETSET – Sheet set manager. progeCAD Sheet Set Manager is an amazing tool for managing your drawings from start to finish of your design project. Using sheet sets in the most basic way, you simply take drawing files and organize them in the correct order, so that they can be easily retrieved as you work on your project.
- Improved management of dynamic blocks. New insertion options supported.
- Standards of details in wood, steel and profiles. All shapes are now available in 3D.
“Adopting the right tool is crucial to the success of your project. Go for progeCAD 2022 and its perpetual licenses to create and edit your DWG drawings in less time and with greater accuracy. The software is used successfully, virtually, by everyone, from individuals and from small professional studios to medium and large companies looking to save time and money. ” commented Marco lucini, CEO of ProgeSOFT SA.
To know all the new features of progeCAD 2022, please refer to the official website and the dedicated YouTube channel.
Explore progeCAD 2022 with a fully functional 30 day trial to get a full picture of the potential of the new version. Download a trial version HERE.
About the company
ProgeSOFT SA is a private software company specializing in economical CAD solutions. With extensive experience in operations in the CAD industry, ProgeSOFT offers versatile CAD platforms for Windows and MAC and applications for architecture, mechanics, electrical, GIS, HVAC / piping and other industries. ProgeSOFT is also founder and executive member of the IntelliCADÂ® Technology Consortium.
Marco lucini, progeSOFT SA, 41 916830728, [email protected]