New York, NY, United StatesSite:
Fri 31 Dec ’21Posted on:
DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION ASSISTANT:
Roman and Williams Guild presents an opportunity for an experienced professional to join a strong start-up luxury brand for the home and lifestyle. By joining a small team of established and successful professionals, applicants should be truly self-taught, highly organized and detail-oriented. Offering a position with enormous growth potential, this is a unique opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best professionals in the industry. We are looking for a Development and Production Assistant to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with experience working with a team of creative and merchandising professionals. The candidate should be detail-oriented and have 2-3 years of experience in the development and manufacture of home accessories, furniture and lighting. Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office is required. In-depth knowledge of the POS experience is not required but a plus.
- Responsible for supporting the design team in inter-departmental communication and tracking the primary resource and development schedule, new products and product line expansion
- Support daily maintenance of private label product documentation updates on the web and in store including, but not limited to web pages, tear off sheets and sales tools.
- Support the design team with back-end infrastructure, system maintenance, and private label product enhancements including, but not limited to, main product spreadsheets, template tracking ‘floor, point of sale and private label cost files
- Support the design team with monitoring manufacturers and finding new manufacturer partners for product resourcing projects
- Ordering and managing in-store models
- Maintain inventory of in-store sales tools, quality control and replenishment
- Product quality control assistance
- Support the design team with custom furniture and lighting designs
- Support the design team in the configuration and launch of new products across all channels in collaboration with the marketing and editorial team
- Technical field questions from clients of the execution and sales team
- Support the Order Fulfillment Manager in the execution of custom furniture and lighting, including, but not limited to:
- Entering data into Shopify order calendars and tracking spreadsheets
- Auditing invoices and liaising with accounting for timely payments
- Track component progress for POs – includes CFA approvals / shop drawings between sales team and suppliers, COM / COL deliveries through direct communication with suppliers, manufacturers and the sales team.
- Track the order until final delivery to the customer and update the Shopify timeline and special order tracking
- Manage customer service issues from action to final resolution in partnership with manufacturers, logistics and the sales team. Tracking in the main worksheet
* Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected]
* Please title your e-mail: (your name) – Development and production assistant
Back to the task list …