Workshop / APD
New York, NY, United StatesPlace:
Fri 6 Aug ’21Posted on:
Workshop / APD is a multidisciplinary architecture and design firm based in New York. From stylish penthouses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking hotels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to enhance the user experience through a exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site specific, independent of the type of project or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers and product designers leverage their vast and diverse experiences to solve complex design challenges, creating exceptionally beautiful and accessible spaces.
We are currently looking for a full time Junior / Intermediate Designer with 3-5 years of design experience on architecture and interior design projects where he / she can demonstrate the creative process. Candidates should have advanced digital modeling and rendering skills and professional Revit experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the project requirements and the development of design concepts
- Produce customer presentations
- Products and source materials
- Model and render architectural projects and design concepts
- Prepare working drawings, drawings, plans and models
- Work well as a team with lead designers and project managers
Requirements and qualities:
- Professional Bachelor in Architecture
- Concept design experience through design development and construction documentation
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills
- Proficiency in architectural design software including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Sketch-up, V-Ray and Adobe Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, good communication skills, well organized
Salary / Benefits: Workshop / APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical care, vision, 401 (k) benefit sharing plan, short and long term disability, commuter benefits , IDP mentoring and AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonuses and personal time off (vacation, sick, statutory and personal days). The salary is proportional to experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and work / portfolio samples [email protected] Applications without work / portfolio samples are not eligible for further review. Please no phone calls and / or office visits.
Back to the task list …