Junior Interior Designer & 3D Render
Internationally renowned architecture and interior design firm Gabellini Sheppard Associates is seeking a full-time Junior / 3D Render Interior Designer with 1-2 years of architectural experience and design to support partners and project managers in the execution of interior design and rendering projects. The candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD and 3D rendering programs as well as Photoshop, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in Revit or Vectorworks is a plus. Attention to detail, understanding of colors and textures, the ability to collaborate with a team of architects and interior designers are essential. A basic understanding of 3D lighting / 3D texturing / 3D cameras and composition with Photoshop is also a plus.
- Create high quality 3D renderings according to customer specifications
Provide design support for the completion / execution of design concepts
- Provide solutions to design problems and generate design plans
- Examine project prices, materials and customization
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
- 1 to 2 years of experience; strongly prefers work experience on hotel interior design projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, with rigorous training in design
- Knowledge of FF&E, color and material, construction documents and procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional graphic presentation skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D rendering programs as well as Photoshop, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Collaborative, team-oriented and well-balanced
- Autonomous, responsible and highly motivated person
Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] Include availability (preferably immediate) and salary requirements with your cover letter. If the portfolio images were created as part of a team, please indicate your own areas of responsibility. Portfolios sent through an Issuu link or personal website must have a download option. Resumes without an accompanied portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Group health / life / dental insurance
- 401 (k) diet
- Must be a U.S. Citizen / Green Card Holder / or have a work visa
- Compensation based on experience
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …