Charlap Hyman & Herrero is currently seeking an exceptional Architectural Designer to join our very small but esteemed team as we continue to grow our practice in New York.
Charlap Hyman & Herrero is a Los Angeles / New York-based architecture and design firm that takes a fully integrated approach to conceptualizing and executing spaces in their entirety. Directors Adam Charlap Hyman and Andre Herrero, whose backgrounds are in interior design and architecture, lead a practice that considers all aspects of the built environment, from site plan to furnishings. Working in various typologies – including buildings, settings, shops and homes – CHH strives to consider divergent art forms and experiences of multiple senses. They aim to create spaces that become worlds in themselves, with gesamtkunstwerk at the heart of the company’s objective.
The candidate must:
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience
- Can handle small to mid-size residential and commercial projects
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have a positive and dynamic attitude
- Be a good critical thinker and problem solver
- Be professional and able to interface with clients
- Have strong design skills
- Revit – In-depth Knowledge, Residential and Commercial Drawing Sets
- AutoCAD – In-depth knowledge, ability to create clean and organized drawing sets using company standards
- Rhino3D – Ability to model 3D architectural models and furniture
- Twinmotion – Ability to make powerful scenes and generate presentations
- Adobe InDesign – Ability to create client-quality presentations for print and screen
- Adobe Photoshop – Basic Collage Skills
Please send a single PDF to [email protected] containing both your CV and your portfolio.
Please label the PDF as follows:
Date (YYYY-MM-DD) + _First_Last
for example 2018-03-07_Jane_Smith.pdf
Subject of the e-mail:
NY – Candidate Jane Smith
Back to the task list …