Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Tue 14 Jun ’22Posted on:
ZWP International is a multidisciplinary architecture and interior design firm located in Los Angeles, California. Our project is focused on mixed-use retail, residential and hospitality projects, both domestic and international. With a range of completed and new projects, we are looking for an Interior Design Intern to join our team!
- Participate in multiple types of project phases including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production
- Review drawings and renderings
- Performs various research for the project team
- Makes graphic presentations and builds 3D study models
- Performs basic calculations and analytical tasks
- Work on multiple projects and collaborate with team members
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Bachelor’s degree and above in architecture/interior or related design field
- A proficient level of experience using Sketchup, Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Enscape or other 3D rendering software. Knowledge of Revit and Grasshopper is a plus.
- Moderate level of experience performing hand sketching cases, thumbnail scenes, hand coloring, interior drawing renderings, area take-offs and shop drawings
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients to build productive relationships
Please email [email protected] and indicate “Internship” in the Subject heading, including available dates, CV and portfolio within 10 MB.
View your application history
Back to task list…