New York, NY, United StatesSite:
Fri 24 Sep 21Posted on:
INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER SOUGHT FOR A WELL-KNOWN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM LOCATED IN NYC’S UPPER WEST SIDE!
We have teamed up with a well-known and close-knit architecture and interior design firm known for its tailor-made solutions for high-end residential projects. This company offers a creative and timeless touch to all design projects. The company sets out to encourage collaboration between architects and interior designers. They have been featured in several articles, including Profile NYC, Domino Magazine, and Wall Street Journal, to name a few.
As an Intermediate Interior Designer, you will create designs to present to clients for small to mid-size residential projects. This opportunity is perfect for any designer who has a clear goal of progression and wants to seek out new opportunities and take on challenges.
* A degree in interior design.
* Sense of modern design and excellent knowledge of design principles.
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
* Up-to-date knowledge of fittings, lighting, tiles and FF&E.
* Must be proficient in Studio Designer, Microsoft and a basic knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in an American architectural or interior design firm.
* Creation and presentation of designs for small to mid-size residential design projects
* Strong ability to lead several projects simultaneously.
* Prepare client presentations.
* Coordinate deliveries; supervision of installations and construction administration.
* Communicate with customers, suppliers and contractors.
* Preparation of finishing programs and finishing plans.
* Work well within a team.
* An excellent understanding of material knowledge related to kitchens, bathrooms and hardware.
* Research and specify interior design finishes and coordinate with suppliers.
To have the chance to be interviewed for this career change opportunity, please apply with your CV and portfolio (less than 10MB) to [email protected]
Urban acts as an employment agency with regard to this vacancy.
View the history of your applications