New York, NY, United StatesPlace:
Tue 27 Jul ’21Posted on:
About Sharoni Urrutia
Sharoni Urrutia is a New York-based design firm committed to carefully crafted and painstakingly detailed architecture, where each project is an opportunity to express optimistic, curious and inclusive perspectives.
About the role
We are looking for full-time intermediate designers with 2-5 years of work experience.
Applicants should have both creative and documentary skills, and have experience transforming design concepts into sets of construction documents. You will work closely with a team of designers on a range of multi and single family residential projects.
- Design of interior spaces by modeling and 3D rendering.
- Prepare design presentations.
- Work with senior team members to develop designs and documentation.
- Create price / offer drawings and construction drawings.
- Maintain project timelines.
- Contour material and FF&E pallets.
- Assist with specification and sourcing.
- Communicate with project suppliers, manufacturers, contractors and customers.
- Manage FF&E purchases.
- Proficiency in Rhino and AutoCAD is essential.
- Revit, V-Ray and Lumion experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in the design and documentation of custom joinery.
- Experience with the selection and specification of materials.
- Experience in producing coordinated and bidable FF&E packages. Knowledge of budgeting and contracts with furniture dealers.
- Organized professional, motivated, meticulous and comfortable working in a growing office.
This is a great opportunity to work on all aspects of a series of carefully designed projects, with an emphasis on residential design. You will be responsible for the design with partners from conceptualization to construction documentation. This position is intended for a motivated self-taught person looking to gain a diverse experience in a growing studio.
If you are excited to work together, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …