New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Tue 24 May ’22Posted on:
Intermediate interior designer job in New York
New requirement for an Intermediate Interior Designer to join our client, a leading architecture and interior design firm, headquartered in New York City, just steps from Madison Square Park. The ideal candidate will be motivated, technically strong and have a strong creative flair. The role offers a salary of up to approximately $75,000 + a comprehensive benefits package.
Established for over 60 years, this practice has connections across the United States and covers all aspects of architectural planning, interior design and brand development for commercial projects of all sizes. You will join a dynamic and highly enthusiastic team with a strong work ethic to deliver some of the best projects in the labor and business sectors.
Role and responsibilities
- Assist in the design and development of concept designs, including mood boards, project look and feel, spatial design, and test tweaks
- Create renders and design packages
- FF&E selection, specifications and budget management
- Site visits and facility management
- Review technical drawings and create millwork details and specifications
- Attend client meetings and manage expectations
- Liaise and coordinate consultants and vendors
Skills and experience required
- Qualified or higher degree in interior design, interior architecture or similar
- 5+ years in corporate interior design
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and MS Office
- Experience creating and understanding project documentation
- The FF&E experience
- Knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
- License or CID, IIDA, ASID, LEED, preferred but not required
What you get back
- Salary around $75,000
- List of benefits to discuss during the interview
- Friday work from home
If you meet the above criteria, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications, so if you do not hear back within 7 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time around. We will keep a copy of your contact details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know that we organize a sponsorship program? We’ll give you $300 in vouchers if you introduce someone to us who we’ll then successfully place in a new position. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Conditions: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job following an introduction by Hunter Dunning and have successfully completed the probationary period.
Intermediate Interior Designer Job in New York – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Matt Trussler Job Ref: 12328)
View your application history
Back to task list…