My client is currently looking for an experienced interior designer to join their luxury interior design firm based in Chelsea, London. You will be involved in the production of interior design packages for several high end and luxury projects in London and abroad.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, there is now an opportunity to join a leading design firm in London. Specializing primarily in the prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is made up of 35 full-time professionals in the fields of architecture, interior design and building management and has a multicultural and multinational workforce.
With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically valued in the range of £ 1-10million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated interior designer to join their dynamic team.
Role and responsibilities
- Development of designs from concept to completion
- Creation of technical drawings in 2D and 3D, as well as production of technical files and carpentry details
- Design and develop pitch concepts and presentations
- Creation of mood boards and space planning
- Attend site visits at the various stages of construction
- Work collaboratively within the larger team.
Skills and experience required
- Over 5 years of experience in the high end residential sector, ideally with a London based design company, experience in designing yachts would also be an advantage
- Qualified degree in interior design, interior architecture or architecture
- Skills in AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop. Experience in SketchUp or Rhino is also an asset
- Experience with Revit is also very beneficial but not essential
- Experience in liaising with clients, contractors and third parties.
What you get back
- Salary of £ 40,000 to £ 50,000
- Generous right to vacation
- Extended lunch break on Friday
- Weekly team social events / drinks.
If you meet the above criteria, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications, so if you do not have a response within 7 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your contact details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know that we run a referral program? We will offer you £ 300 in vouchers if you introduce us to someone whom we then successfully place in a new position. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Conditions: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once he has started a new job following a presentation made by Hunter Dunning and when he has successfully completed the trial period.
Interior designer job in London – Your interior design recruitment specialists (Recruiter: Matt Job Ref: 11843)