Burr Ridge, Illinois, United StatesSite:
Tue, Sep 14 ’21Posted on:
Tria is looking to add a highly motivated full or part time Interior Designer or Interior Designer to work with our project teams on a variety of project types and to grow within the company. The main role of this position will be:
– Provide a full range of interior design services including planning, generation of design concepts, preparation of design presentations and completion of construction documents and specifications.
– Work with manufacturers and product suppliers on the selection of furniture, accessories and equipment as well as interior products, materials and finishes.
– Assist in the observation of tenders and construction by responding to RFIs, reviewing shop drawings and preparing punching lists.
– Review designs for code compliance.
The position requires:
– 1 to 5 years of experience in the interior field
– Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design
– Highly motivated person able to work independently
– Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015 or later
– Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
– A desire to learn and grow within the company
For over 17 years, Tria Architecture has provided architectural and interior design services to school districts and municipalities in the Chicago area. Tria takes pride in providing the right design solution to meet the unique needs of each client. Tria offers team members an open and friendly office culture with flexible working hours, 401k match, excellent health insurance plans, generous paid time off and vacations, and other great benefits. . Please feel free to visit our website (www.triaarchitecture.com) to learn more about Tria.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …