Currently looking for an experienced junior or midweight FF&E designer with a background in high end residential design to join one of our clients based in South West London on a permanent full time basis. The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of experience and will come from a similar position, managing FF&E and purchasing in the high end sector.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, there is now an opportunity to join a leading design firm in London. Specializing primarily in the prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is made up of 35 full-time professionals in the fields of architecture, interior design and building management and has a multicultural and multinational workforce.
With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically valued in the range of £ 1-10million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated FF&E designer to join their dynamic team.
Role and responsibilities
- Creation and development of moodboards, concepts and presentations
- Realization of technical drawings, 2D elevations and 3D visualizations
- Design and develop pitch concepts and presentations
- FF&E Selection, Specification and Procurement
- Liaise with internal teams on all relevant topics.
Skills and experience required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the high-end residential sector, ideally with a design firm based in London
- Qualified degree in interior design, interior architecture or architecture
- Skills in AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
- Proven experience in a FF&E and procurement role
- Experience in liaising with clients, contractors and third parties.
What you get back
- Salary of around £ 30,000
- Generous right to vacation
- Extended lunch break on Friday
- Weekly team social events / drinks.
If you meet the above criteria, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications, so if you do not have a response within 7 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your contact details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know that we run a referral program? We will offer you £ 300 in vouchers if you introduce us to someone whom we then successfully place in a new position. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Conditions: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once he has started a new job following a presentation made by Hunter Dunning and when he has successfully completed the trial period.
FF&E Designer Job in London – Your interior design recruitment specialists (Recruiter: Matt Job Ref: 11844)