Customer problems demand extraordinary architectural solutions. By applying the science and art of design, Richärd Kennedy Architects provides lasting solutions to our clients’ toughest problems.
We are looking for people with key characteristics. Are you:/
- Keen: Do you like to go above and see continuous improvement as the cornerstone of your work?
- Responsible: Do you believe that every project uses time and resources that leave a lasting impression on this earth?
- Innovative: Are you motivated to experiment, discover and see architecture as a mix of art, science and design?
If so, join our team.
What makes working at Richärd Kennedy Architects so special?
We believe that architecture has an impact on the communities where we live and across the world. We take on tough challenges because design matters, and we constantly push the boundaries for personal satisfaction and customer delight.
Our designs are remarkable because they reflect client aspirations and embody timeless principles that unite occupants, visitors and communities. Richärd Kennedy Architects designs sustainable buildings that clients love and special experiences where people thrive.
What will working with us look like?
Although each position is different, each member of the team takes pride in acting. Every day, each of us:
- Explore: We seek out ideas, explore meaningful options, and value differing viewpoints that challenge conventional thinking. The smallest detail must be part of the big idea of the project.
- Persevere: We are obsessed with developing targeted solutions that guarantee extraordinary results no matter the size of the project.
- Offer : Excellence requires perseverance, fueled by curiosity, stimulated by collaboration and ensured by a process of continuous improvement.
What we think about design
Clarity of concept is the fundamental goal of design; form, light and materials are his tools. The design concept is the programming-specific resolution, site, and usage that reflects our client’s singular identity in powerful and meaningful ways.
9 fundamental truths that drive design at Richärd Kennedy Architects
- Craft: Everything we do truly reflects our talents, skills and knowledge as architects.
- Dedication: We are constantly looking for the best ideas, concepts, materials and resources.
- Curiosity: The search for the unknown inspires us to discover the best design solutions.
- Deliberate: We solve complex problems through rigorous analysis and processes leading to discovery.
- Innovation: We continually challenge this art and science of architecture to improve design.
- Expression: Our designs fundamentally reflect customer aspirations and become a point of public pride.
- Stewardship: Our work makes the world a better place to live through meaningful design.
- Collaboration: Design is a collaborative process and the contribution of each team member is valuable.
- Human: Design affects positive change in the world towards a larger ideal, community and aspiration.
Looks interesting? Find out more about the position we are looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the team in a collaborative atmosphere to ensure the overall design meets client requirements
- Assist in the development of architectural designs into accurate models and drawings
- Learn proper architectural protocols and gain an understanding of building systems, codes, and construction methods
- Strategize and develop models and related design documentation and coordination
- Assist in the development of sketches and 3D renderings using various software applications
- Pick up the red lines
- Develop an ability to make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgment
- Assist with project administration in all phases of projects
- Start the architectural registration process
Skills and Qualifications
- 0-3 years experience in A/E/C industry
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree from an accredited architecture program
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with the ability to adapt to different roles and responsibilities in an effort to meet deadlines
- Ability to conceptualize and design practical solutions to project problems
- Ability to engage in creative and critical thinking
- Eager to learn and grow
- Team spirit and human person
- Dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and personal/professional growth
- Autonomous with an ambitious attitude, highly motivated, hardworking, responsive to project needs
- Organized, detail-oriented and thorough, with strong communication and time management skills
View your application history
Back to task list…