Los Angeles, California, United StatesSite:
Thu 27 Jan ’22Posted on:
MUL-MAC is a Los Angeles-based architecture and interior design firm specializing in custom residential homes, commercial and residential interiors, cluster commercial and adaptive reuse projects. We are a full-service company, providing programming, design expertise, construction documentation and construction administration services.
We believe that because every client is unique, every project we design should be equally unique. We never design with an ego, and through intense initial discovery, we deliver projects that go beyond expectations.
We are an agile group of thinkers and creatives. We push our team members to participate in every project and at every stage. We believe that a well-rounded designer is a better designer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in all phases of the project including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, contractors, manufacturers, regulators and other vendors to achieve overall project goals.
- Produce graphical presentations, 3D renderings and construction drawings.
- Use hand rendering techniques to communicate design concepts.
- 3-5+ years of experience in related projects.
- State license, or desire to achieve a plus.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques and building codes.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Mastery of modeling using 2D/3D software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup.
- Mastery of Revit essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or foreign equivalent.
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Unlimited paid holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid work model (office/work from home)
Please email [email protected] to apply. Please include a portfolio of relevant work, cover letter and CV in your application.
View your application history
Back to task list…