New York, NY, United StatesSite:
Fri Nov 5 21Posted on:
HWKN is hiring a Professional Architect III (AP III). The company is growing with ambitious projects around the world. Current international and US companies include projects ranging from large-scale mixed-use and commercial works to creative prefab systems and impactful interior designs.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about innovative design and who thrives in a high-energy creative environment. We are looking for highly professional candidates who can join the team. The position requires a dynamic team player who enthusiastically integrates dynamic design, iteration of values and is also comfortable working independently and collaboratively. Top candidates will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for an academic design studio environment with knowledge of all phases of design. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our workforce.
- Work on conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents
- Generate innovative formal and conceptual ideas in a fast-paced design studio
- Collaborate on construction documentation, site supervision and customer contact
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Manage time efficiently and intelligently
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowing when to take initiative and when to seek advice
- Demonstrate a sense of design sensitivity and craftsmanship
- Demonstrate a demanding attention to detail
- Manage the expectations of supervisors and clients
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- 6-9 years minimum experience (on architectural design projects), with a focus on concept through SD phases
- Experience with conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents
- Proficient in Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe CS. Experience with Revit is a plus
- Experience working on a wide range of scales, from residential units to large commercial buildings
Compensation & Advantages
- Full-time non-exempt employment
- Conveniently located in NY, flexible to remote and hybrid work
- Remuneration is commensurate with skills and experience
- Participation in health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- And other additional benefits
To apply, please send your cover letter, portfolio and resume to [email protected] Subject: AP III.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into account.
Back to the task list …