El Segundo, California, United StatesLocation:
Sat 22 Oct 22Posted on:
MUL-MAC is a Los Angeles-based architecture, interiors and design firm specializing in custom residential homes, commercial and residential interiors, group commercial and adaptive reuse projects. We are a full-service company, providing programming, design expertise, construction documentation and construction administration services. We are currently looking for architectural designers in our two Los Angeles and newport beach desks.
As each client is unique, each project we design is also unique. Through intense initial discovery, we deliver projects that go above and beyond, all created without ego.
We are an agile group of thinkers and creatives. Our team members are encouraged to participate in every project and every step because a complete designer makes a great designer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in all phases of the project including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, contractors, manufacturers, regulators and other vendors to achieve overall project goals.
- Produce graphical presentations, 3D renderings and construction drawings.
- Use hand rendering techniques to communicate design concepts.
- 3-5+ years of experience in related projects.
- State license, or desire to achieve a plus.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques and building codes.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Mastery of modeling using 2D/3D software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup.
- Mastery of Revit essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or foreign equivalent.
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Unlimited paid holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid work model (office/work from home)
Please email [email protected] to apply. Please include a portfolio of relevant work, cover letter and CV in your application.
View your application history
Back to task list…